Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag--I'm it!

Ok, I am it. Here goes......
Rules : Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the Post, the person then tags 4 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.
*What is your husbands name? Reagan Alan Dahl
*How long have you been married? Almost 27 years
*How long did you date? Well that depends on who you ask and what one considers dating? does mail correspondence count? We met over Christmas break, wrote letters and talked on the phone until April,Spent almost all the time we could together after the Winter term and got married in Nov. You decide!
*How old is he? 46
*Who eats sweets? both of us
*Who said I love you first? I would have to say I did
*Who is taller? Reagan is, by a whole 12"
*Who can sing best? Definitely me.
*Who is smarter? In what?
*Who does laundry? I do.
*Who pays bills? I write the checks and pay the bills with his hard earned money!
*Who sleeps on the right side? I guess that depends on which way you are looking at the bed, if from the foot then it would be me.
*Who mows the lawn? He does...and it is a BIG job, though i have been known to mow a lawn or two.
*Who cooks dinner? I do ..that is unless he isn't home for dinner ..then most times he cooks himself something.
*Who drives? Most of the time I am in the drivers seat....but he does a great job of back seat driving!!
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Reagan is never wrong!!!
*Who kissed who first? I don't remember for sure..i think it was a mutual kiss.
*Who asked who out first? I guess one would say I did as I asked for a ride to the stake New Years Eve dance, and we left together and went to his friends house to ring in the New Year---Thus it all began!!!
*Who wears the pants? If you mean who has the final say...I do if the kids ask Reagan and He does if the kids ask me....you understand. We work together and in the end it turns out right.

I would tag someone but don't know who has been tagged and my list of those with blogs is almost non-existent! but it might be you!
Tag your it...
Haley Riddle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a tickety-boo site. fanciful, acutely intriguing!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://comar.pl/zdrowie/opony,s,5343/]opony[/url]