Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Long and Short of It


I hope that you all had a great week. For some reason, I cannot send e-mails to AOL so if you know someone on AOL that would like to hear from he, please forward this on. It just started and I dont know why.

Anyways, I am only going to give the long and short of the week otherwise we would be here all day.Wednesday, Preparation Day cut short to go to Geneva. Thursday, Zone Leader Council in Geneva. Friday, exchanges with the Elderd in Colmar, Saturday met some crazy lawyers who threatened to send us back home if we kept proselyting, Sunday we had nothing but fallen appointments, Monday we had a Zone meeting and then exchanges with the Elders from Nancy, Tuesday ended exchanges and one of the sisters got bit by something and her face swoll up like a balloon (it was freaking hilarious, but we tried our best not to laugh) and tried to really contact a lot of people because with all the crazy stuff happening we have not had a day yet like last tuesday. and to top it off, it is rainy again meaning no one wants to stop and talk to us.That is it in a nutshell.

Two weeks left in the transfer and we are hoping to stay together thought it might be that I will leave. That would stink, but I will live.

So tell me about all of you. There are certain among you that I have not heard from for easily about a year or more. I hope you are all still alive.That will do it for this week. I love you and miss everyone of you. I hope that your lives are just filled with tons of great things every day. Take care and until next week. -- Elder Dahl

2 comments:

Elder Dahl said...

we are trying to fix mom's account. just trying some things

Denise Dahl said...

lets try again