Sunday, November 16, 2008

Loving Life

Wow, how time flys!


This weekend Reagan and I celebrated our 27th wedding anniversary! I really can't believe that that much time has past. Alot of things have happened and changed in the past 27 years...some good, some bad, mostly just life. You know the little things you take for granted, like hugs and kisses every day, from your spouse and your kids, potty training, first day of school, high school graduations, your kids weddings, grand kids....life!! those wonderful moments that make life worth living, giving meaning to why we are here. I will admit that I am a different person than I was 27 years ago...an improved me I hope. My heart is full with the love I have for Reagan and the life we have together. I truly am looking forward to another 27 + years with my wonderful husband.
Reagan took me to San Diego for the night. We stayed at a nice hotel, walked to Seaport Village for dinner. Slept late, wandered through Sea World hand in hand, sharing popcorn, and just enjoyed each others company. No kids, no work, no church..just us. It was WONERFUL! I truly enjoyed myself and am more convinced that I have the most wonderful husband on the planet! It was a rejuvinating weekend and I look forward to more just like it. Alot more!

I love you Reagan.

No comments: